Made In The U.S.A.
Roseburg RediBead pine plywood is a decorative beaded panel that combines the look and feel of real wood with a tongue and groove beaded appearance. The edges are finished so when installed, there is hardly any seam visible between panels. RediBead is very durable and resistant to scratches; scuff marks and punctures that often occur on walls in high traffic areas. It can be used in both residential and commercial applications.
RediBead is produced domestically from the finest pine veneer and cores available in the market.
- Decorative beaded pine face
- Easy to install and finish
- More durable and moisture resistant than sheet rock
- Standard thicknesses
- Consistent quality
- Meets PS 1 industry standards
- Less expensive than beaded-board planking
- USGBC LEED credits: Can contribute to achieving LEED credits.
- Cabinet doors and backers
- Wall paneling
- Any interior design application were the warmth and beauty of hardwood is desired.